- Double major -Science, Tech. and Society & Sociology
- 2016 All-Pac-12 honorable mention
- 2016 Pac-12 All-Academic first team
- 3 year starter
- 2017 Lott IMPACT Trophy watch list
- 2016 All-Pac-12 honorable mention
- 2016 Phil Steele All-Pac-12 preseason second team
- 2015 Phil Steele All-Pac-12 preseason fourth team
Board Member of The Playmakers Organization, Sacramento, CA, and Omaha, NE (Fall, 2014-Present)
- Non-profit organization dedicated to mentoring at risk minority youth.
- Duties include: Volunteer and mentor students at the Playmakers Organization in Sacramento. Creating and leading a Playmakers Hub at Belvedere Elementary School in Omaha, Nebraska, called Harrison’s Playmakers, with duties that include marketing, planning, fundraising, and hands-on work with students.
Teach AID, Stanford, CA (2016-Present)
- Founded at Stanford in 2009, TeachAIDS is a non-profit which creates breakthrough technology to solve persistent problems globally.
- Duties include volunteering 15 hours a week in the summer helping research sports injuries and all things dealing with them.
Co-lecturer Educ 190: (Directed Research in Education), Stanford, CA (Winter 2016)
- TeachAIDS created a research seminar is to help inform the design of a new, state-of-the-art mTBI education program for high school students in the country, developed by the TeachAIDS 501(c)3 nonprofit.
- Helped facilitate this course and lead discussion.
Co-President and founder of Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Stanford, CA (July 2014-Present)
- Campus Ministry that provides athletes and coaches the opportunity to impact the world through Jesus Christ.
- Duties include: Making lesson plans, leading group sessions with Stanford athletes, and planning community service projects for the Stanford FCA.
Elementary School Tutor at Ravenswood Reads and Pre-School Counts, Stanford, CA (Fall, 2015- Fall 2016)
- Service-learning program that emphasizes the importance of providing one-on-one interactions with elementary-age schoolchildren that help develop language and literacy skills.
- Duties include: Teaching pre-school and elementary students reading and math.
INSIDE ANNE’S CLOSET: Colon Cancer Alliance, Palo Alto, CA (2016- present)
- Participating as a “celebrity athlete” walking at a fashion show to raise money for colon cancer research.
Mural Music & Arts Project, East Palo Alto, CA (2015-2016)
- Mentor and role model for disadvantaged youth emphasizing development and academic achievement through art projects.
Stanford University Hospital, Stanford, CA (June 2014-Present)
- Volunteer time visiting ill children.
Lymphoma and Leukemia Society Light the Night Walk, Omaha, NE (2008-Present)
- Participant in raising awareness and funds for treatment and therapies for cancer patients.
Special Friends Walk, Omaha, NE, (2010-Present)
- Participant in raising funds for special needs youth activities.
Christ for the City, International, El Salvador, Central America (June, 2012)
- Mission worker with an Omaha youth group, which helped set up sports activities for the children in several villages in the name of Christ.
Shriner’s Hospital for Children, Chicago, IL (June, 2014)
- Nebraska All-Star Shrine Bowl Team Member volunteer.
Habitat for Humanity, Omaha, NE (2008-2011)
- Worker in reconstructing homes in challenged communities.
Team IMPACT , Palo Alto (2017- Present)
- Currently corrdinating with the non-profit that aims to improve the quality of life of children facing life-threatening and chronic illnesses through the power of team.
St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, Omaha, NE (January 1996-Present)
- Member and participant in youth organization.
All information and media courtesy of Stanford University Athletics Media Relations